A fabulous Lifespan Populated with Miracles – Only if You believe
September 14, 2020 Business
A life of miracles is a life fulfilled. To believe inside them may be the first faltering step toward any expectation of magic happening in your lifetime or mine.
A miracle is a supernatural event that only a divine source can produce proper, directly or by way of a person, circumstances, and events. We can’t produce our own miracles, but we could certainly call them “miracles” if something totally unusual occurs inside our lives.
Saintly folks are known to do miracles while they live their lives, and despite they’ve passed away. Two perfect and recent examples are Sister Mother Teresa of Calcutta and Pope John Paul II. Many folks are familiar with your illustrious persons.
Do lots of people believe in miracles? Perhaps many do, but my opinion is that people who practice religion, or are just spiritual, will most likely come across the merits of believing in miracles. I read once in my life this saying, “If that you don’t believe in God, then, how do you expect magic in your lifetime?”
I guess that if you’re an Atheist or an Agnostic, it would be difficult to convince you that miracles do happen to people. I’ve two great friends: one just doesn’t believe in God, and the other doubts that God even exists, but leaves that option open (whatever that means).
How are you aware if magic has occurred in your lifetime? And have you been presently seeking magic for a certain reason?
I gives the perfect answers to those questions, and hopefully you might find an avenue here by way of a different perspective. I have experienced miracles in my life, and because of others, and I came to exactly the same conclusion every time: I believe they certainly were miracles!
They are the things that you might want to learn beforehand about miracles:
– A miracle can occur in less than a wink, and your life might be spared to see another day. There’s virtually no time limit to magic, anymore than there’s a period limit to the Universe.
– Be very specific as to what exactly it is that you might want in your lifetime to happen or in another person: perhaps a cherished one or a close friend. For instance, have you been requesting for magic of healing, curing, salvation, recovery from an addiction, and for another purpose?
– A request for magic to improve someone very near to you from bad to good, whilst that person is happy and content being bad, and even hostile toward you and others, is a tough road to take; and that arises from experience with four nephews who got involved with drugs, and their destiny was doomed.
– We’re all eligible and deserving of receiving magic that may certainly save our lives from a physical attack by a human, and even an animal; or perhaps to recover from various critical conditions such as: a negative accident, terminal cancer, heart attack, a swing, overdose of drugs, and other drastic and catastrophic events.
– Pray for magic with total conviction and truthfulness–if magic is strictly things you need to show things around. This request is completely between you and God, for it is His way to stay in touch with us.
– Believe that a miracle can actually happen for you and your loved ones. Should you believe, then don’t hesitate to ask!
– Be patient and pray through the process of experiencing a miracle. Miracles don’t run using a timer, and they do happen whenever you least expect them.
– Get ready for magic to happen without you invoking it, or having petitioned because of it previously. Give you an example: In 2008 my life and that of four others was spared from certain death when I avoided a high-speed car collision in the torrential rain late at night, and with inadequate visibility. The “life-saving miracle” occurred in less than a second’s time.
– A miracle is a precious gift from God, and God alone! Should any man or woman claim credit for having performed magic on someone, it would be false and very dishonest.
These suggestions are supplied for the benefit, and hopefully you think about them:
1) First of all, feel that God is the only real divine source to supply a miracle. He may use people, events, even circumstances to bring about magic; but, magic could happen when it is His will. And I believe that a miracle will manifest itself more readily due to the strength of one’s prayers, and those of others praying toward exactly the same objective with focused faith and belief.
2) Release all doubts about miracles, past beliefs, bad experiences, bitter and bad moments in your lifetime, even other peoples’opinion about miracles. Today is a whole new day, and the way you’walk forward’will determine the results.
3) Dedicate prayer time, preferably early each day and late in the evening. If you or a cherished one is in critical condition, then you wish to pray anytime of the day. You may want to start your prayers with gratitude by saying these words, “Thank you God for looking after me (or a loved one). I accept Your will, but I am desperate and I am requesting Your urgent help.”
4) Feel liberated to ask people you understand personally to pray for you or your loved ones. Many people have incredible powers to bring about results through prayer. However, I am asking you to please avoid all charlatans that profess to have “miraculous powers a course in miracles audio All they do is take money from innocent people with out a drop of compassion, shame, or regret. You can see them by the dozens on television, or they pop-up in lots of foreign countries with false pretenses.
5) You’ll experience miracles in your lifetime and in others near to you, not as you or they deserve them, or that you prayed with your entire heart, but because we were all made a promise. No one is singularly favored to get magic, for that domain belongs to anyone who asks and believes.
I’ve witnessed miracles in my life, my children, and in my relatives and friends. Some miracles were small and others very significant and impressive. Were they true miracles, or just results brought on by medical advances, and in other cases, simply best of luck? Perhaps it had been a combination of both, but what I actually do know is whichever it had been, a “Thank You,” is all that we must say sometimes.
When your life or mine, or that of a cherished one is on the line, we will draw all that we have at our disposal to pull a miracle. And the main reason that we may do that is because we have free will, and the proper without hindrance to ask God in the silence of our prayers.
I will give you a very recent case. I was asked to pray for the life of this particular gentleman who was simply found to have nodules in his lungs. Two separate diagnostics were made through c-scans in just over one month. The first analysis proved conclusive, but no cancer was detected through lab tests. So, another c-scan was made 2-3 weeks later. The nodules had become considerably smaller within that span of time; thus, he was spared the operation which he was already prepped for at a medical facility where in fact the surgery was to be performed. Pneumonia was the determining cause for the growth of the nodules.
Was it a “miracle” that occurred here, or just good fortune? It’s totally up to the believer to create that determination. The gentleman’s beloved wife said that it could have been any of many things, including: magic, deep prayers, the holy water treatment (the water used originated from Lourdes).
I am a strong believer that prayers carry more strength if they are dedicated for the main benefit of others. Here’s evidence of deep love and total humility when this gentleman’s wife asked me (after having read my article on holy water) to pray on her behalf husband. This request came to me after the initial c-scan, but before the second c-scan was taken.
All people who prayed with this gentleman (including my sister in California who is a cancer survivor) and his family and friends became one unified element, and that is magic upon itself.
It is definitely an opportunity of immense honor to pray proper in need, and prayers filled up with love, I believe, are the force that brings miracles to life.
You are more than welcome to achieve me through my blog noted below for prayers and holy water. Once I place you on my prayer vigil, the thing that I ask is that you keep me posted of the progress. My blog is updated almost weekly, and I actually do discuss other subjects of interest, but with the goal of helping people.