In regards to SEO, ranking is a critical function. Good rankings on search engines mean better visibility which often means more conversions and growth for your business. It is therefore important as a critical business person to track your rankings. When you’re aware of your rankings, it becomes easy to make necessary changes and improvements to take rankings higher or maintain them where they are.
A rank checking tool can prove very helpful in keeping you updated with your rankings on result pages. But with so many tools available nowadays, how do you know what type is best for you? check keyword position Below are several aspects you can use to choose a rank checker that will be helpful to your business.
1. Report accuracy – Inaccurate rankings may do plenty of damage for you because they don’t tell you the true situation on the ground. The last thing you need is to believe you are doing great with rankings when you are actually not doing well and vice versa. Because manually checking rankings isn’t a good idea, it is best that you choose a checking tool that you can fully depend on in terms of accuracy goes. If at all possible find out the features of your rank checker and reputation, so you are sure to always get accurate reports.
2. Speedy refreshes – A great rank checker should be able to pull your data quickly and when you need certainly to check. You do not want to attend all day before your data may be refreshed for you to get the current status. Refreshes which can be almost instant are better in aiding you make important decisions in terms of your SEO strategy is concerned. Discover how fast your rank checking tool is before committing.
3. Cloud functionality – A cloud based checker is more reliable because this means you are able to check your reports from any given place and time. It also afford them the ability for you to access and compare historical data minus the data getting skewed especially over long periods of time. Check to note that you won’t have any limitations with your reports when choosing a rank checker.
4. Reliable reporting – Whereas having a rank checking tool means you have to check on back with it, getting reports occasionally maybe by email can prove very important. For example, a rank tracker that sends weekly reports makes a good reminder for you to maintain your rankings for timely decisions where need be.
5. Competition monitoring – It is something that may be tricky to do and difficult to get and yet it is very important. By knowing what your competitors are doing, where they are in the rankings and what they are not doing can place you really good position to enhance your rankings. If you will find a tool that helps you monitor selected competitors, then you definitely will soon be in a better position to make improvements.